1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Adam's Polishes Graphene Ceramic Coating

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by Ckatz53, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Jul 30, 2020 at 7:50 PM
    Ckatz53

Ckatz53 [OP] Newish

Member:
    MD
    Vehicle:
    2020 Cement Tundra CM Limited 4x4
    www.fouroneodetailing.com
    Who's gonna be the first to try it? I need someone to be the guinea pig ASAP. Been reading up on graphene being introduced into traditional ceramic coatings and if it does half of what they say it will, it should ramp up ceramic coating capabilities tremendously.

Mainly what I take from it is the graphene increased hydrophobic properties (decreased the angle that water needs to "slide" off, thus helping with self-cleaning) and increased durability against physical contact (less scratching/marring from washing processes).

They also introduced UV tracer tech that lets you view the layer you're laying down and lets you see if there are high spots to level it off appropriately (allegedly).

The product was just released and has a 15% sale on their website ending tonight. It's $79.99 for a 60mL bottle. I may buy a bottle and coat my dad's beat up '96 Celica for shits and giggles lol.

I don't like Adam's products so I'm super hesitant to buy into the hype, but I'll be damned if their advertising department didn't whip up a catchy ad for their new product.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    War Machine and 619Tundra like this.
  2. Jul 31, 2020 at 11:24 AM
    War Machine

War Machine SSEM # 5 3MW

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Texas
    I was the guinea pig for their Ceramic Spray last year. Absolute garbage, but at least it was expensive....

3. Aug 7, 2020 at 2:44 PM
    briarpatch

briarpatch New Member

Member:
    They now have a Graphene Spray as well.....I can not say that I'm not a fan of Adams products....never tried any...although I may try their car shampoo.....just watched a review of it on the Forensic Detailing Channel

Rica25 and Ckatz53[OP] like this.
  4. Aug 19, 2020 at 9:15 PM
    Bust

Bust New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Shean
    Vehicle:
    2013 Black Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    Rica25 and Ckatz53[OP] like this.
  5. Aug 20, 2020 at 5:51 AM
    briarpatch

briarpatch New Member

Member:
    Again...can not speak for the Adams products....but I have Wolfgang SIO2 sealant on my Tundra, and I top it once every six weeks with the WG SIO2 spray. The self cleaning properties of this combination are impressive. I did try the SIO2 spray as a standalone on the roof of the truck, and it barely lasted three weeks on it's own...so only a little better than BeadMaker, at roughly 4x the cost per gallon.

Now, Griots 3 in 1 as a standalone, which is going on the roof next, is kicking butt on my daughter's Hyundai and my wife's Sequoia. Those guys at Griots got this right.

War Machine and Rica25 like this.
  6. Aug 20, 2020 at 7:21 AM
    War Machine

War Machine SSEM # 5 3MW

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Texas
    Definitely. The most solid all around product I’ve seen in quite a while. Great price also.

Products Discussed in

To Top