1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Sold Almost brand new only couple k miles, Michelin tires LTX A/T2 size P275/65R18 off 2016 Trd Pro

Discussion in 'Marketplace - Wheels & Tires' started by mgm16trdpro, Apr 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 6, 2017 at 8:01 PM
    mgm16trdpro

mgm16trdpro [OP] Certified Modoholic

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Ici magnum side steps in linex, factory spray in bed liner, remote start,afe pro dry filter, dap tune,sso slimline hybrid OEM bumper with baja designs 30" s8 driving combo,warn platinum xeon winch, baha designs squadron sport fogs in amber wide cornering with fog pocket kit, gtr headlight LEDs, 295/70r18 nitro ridge grapplers, g2 painted red calipers, 1.25 spidertrax spacers, bed slide pro 1000 se and 5 bin package, diamondback HD bed cover with ATV package and black package, 2 auto access led strips in bed, husky full coverage exact contour mats with custom logos, V led leds interior lights, tuffskinz mid console/&rear cupholder package, mid console tray and organizer, 2 JL 10s in custom sub box, 4 Hertz door speakers,2 hertz tweeters, other audio upgrades, tinted front windows, weathertech in channel rain guards, artic coating, reverse tail light section and third brake tint, ami big stick antenna, 2 CB shims +3 shackle, cb steer kit, Trd dual exhaust, trd skid plate, vled footwell kits front and back, factor 55 winch fairlead and prolink, gen y torsion hitch, bushwacker color matched fender flares with black powder coated rivets, trd rear sway bar, covercraft cargo bar and cargo net, recovery gear, custom shifter and middle console.I'm sure other things I'm forgetting too
    20170406_223837.jpg 20170406_223734.jpg 20170406_224203.jpg 20170406_224213.jpg

Sold

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  2. Apr 6, 2017 at 8:14 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Ici magnum side steps in linex, factory spray in bed liner, remote start,afe pro dry filter, dap tune,sso slimline hybrid OEM bumper with baja designs 30" s8 driving combo,warn platinum xeon winch, baha designs squadron sport fogs in amber wide cornering with fog pocket kit, gtr headlight LEDs, 295/70r18 nitro ridge grapplers, g2 painted red calipers, 1.25 spidertrax spacers, bed slide pro 1000 se and 5 bin package, diamondback HD bed cover with ATV package and black package, 2 auto access led strips in bed, husky full coverage exact contour mats with custom logos, V led leds interior lights, tuffskinz mid console/&rear cupholder package, mid console tray and organizer, 2 JL 10s in custom sub box, 4 Hertz door speakers,2 hertz tweeters, other audio upgrades, tinted front windows, weathertech in channel rain guards, artic coating, reverse tail light section and third brake tint, ami big stick antenna, 2 CB shims +3 shackle, cb steer kit, Trd dual exhaust, trd skid plate, vled footwell kits front and back, factor 55 winch fairlead and prolink, gen y torsion hitch, bushwacker color matched fender flares with black powder coated rivets, trd rear sway bar, covercraft cargo bar and cargo net, recovery gear, custom shifter and middle console.I'm sure other things I'm forgetting too
    I'm looking to sell a set of 4 stock tires off my 16 Pro. Only reason I'm looking to sell is because I got bigger tires almost immediately. My truck even only has 6k miles now and they've been sitting in my garage for some time because I was holding onto to sell to a buddy who just backed out deal. As you can see they retail for almost $300 each ×4 =$1200 brand new. These are not brand new but they are as close as you can get. I will save you some money from paying full price but please no low ball offers. They have no plugs, have never touched a curb, and the tread is same as brand new. You tell me how close to $1k will you come. I prefer to sell via pickup in NJ or I can deliver/meet. I do not have paypal and I'm old school when it comes to shipping. Unless you want to trust me and wire the money with shipping, I'm just not familiar with how it would work otherwise and prefer to keep it simple. Any questions you can PM me and we can speak over phone, thanks.

3. Apr 6, 2017 at 8:21 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    As you can see from pic. These are the tires that went on and that's the only reason I'm selling the other absolutely perfect condition, close to brand new as one can get, for a price discount below new.20170323_185234.jpg

TXRailRoadBandit73 likes this.
  4. Apr 7, 2017 at 3:57 PM
    Motor71

Motor71 teufel hunden

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2016 tundra platinum
    TRD sway bar, matching mirror cover, 20% tint, esp aluminum box, Line-X premium, Undercover Flex tonneau cover, led interior lights, winjet smoked tail lights. Road armor rear bumper w/ road armor shackles, go rhino front bumper.
    what size tire did you replace it with?

5. Apr 7, 2017 at 6:35 PM
    R0CKETMAN

R0CKETMAN IG: @rocketmanmtb

Member:
    NGAMTNS
    Vehicle:
    '17 TUNDRA TRD PRO CEMENT ‘15 TUNDRA SR-5 WHITE
    295/70/18 I'm pretty sure

Motor71[QUOTED] likes this.
  6. Apr 8, 2017 at 12:09 AM
    Motor71

Motor71 teufel hunden

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2016 tundra platinum
    TRD sway bar, matching mirror cover, 20% tint, esp aluminum box, Line-X premium, Undercover Flex tonneau cover, led interior lights, winjet smoked tail lights. Road armor rear bumper w/ road armor shackles, go rhino front bumper.
    You have the same and no rubbing?

7. Apr 8, 2017 at 4:32 AM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Rocketman knows, I'm pretty sure we've spoke before. The weather is changing here so soon I will post some pics of the quad on cover. I didn't forget. I need to sell all this, specifically the tires and steps.

8. Apr 8, 2017 at 6:02 AM
    sawzalot

sawzalot New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    14' Tundra D Cab 4x4 4.6 L
    Tonneau Cover
    great tire for sale someone will get a super deal.

How are the new tires with fit , any rubbing issues , any mods needed to make clearance for that new size , if you have a new thread relating to this please link, thanks sawz.

9. Apr 8, 2017 at 6:49 AM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Damn lol I wish I was getting as many questions about the tires I'm selling as about the ones I put on. I did put a thank you thread out there and answered lot about. Feel free to find it, I'm too lazy. But I Will do 1 better. U got the size, they are nitto ridge grapplers. I love em. They are just bout quiet as stock since they are AT but look MT. Hybrid if u will. I put 1.25 spidertrax spacers and Elkstrom 2 shims +3 shackle. I've heard other guys put same on stock without issue, just very small clearance like less than pinky by uca. With spacers and other all clears great plus widens stance for look and compensate taller tire. I would do all over again if had choice, I'm loving my setup. The only issue was rubbing on front liner when turning wheel. Was able to remove screws push up liner about inch n put screws back in. Very minor trim. Handles great n rides just as good as stock. Tires are 10ply so weight does effect shifting but not bad, just different. Find it stays in gear longer, which is fine by me since I tend to drive like ass more often than not. I'm that guy who's passing n cutting in n out like a Porsche. Lol Find my thank you thread if need any additional info. Lot questions answered in there.

sawzalot likes this.
  10. Apr 8, 2017 at 7:07 AM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Now someone come buy and steal from me these almost brand new original tires, along with the side steps I'm selling. I'll throw in my factory tie rods and mud flaps to make u feel like u getting great deal besides great price you can pay. Someone got to be replacing their stock tires, or want side steps,this is an awesome deal for someone. Your getting either brand new or almost for the price of heavily used.

Voyagermike likes this.
  11. Apr 8, 2017 at 4:48 PM
    Motor71

Motor71 teufel hunden

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2016 tundra platinum
    Yea if you put in the steps too you might get a better price, I had my on craigslist cause tires are expensive to ship and craigslist you'll get me local guys.

12. Apr 8, 2017 at 7:59 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Sawzalot did u find the thank you thread yet? I'm pretty sure you can get some useful info. If u can't find it I'll try to paste link to thread.

13. Apr 8, 2017 at 8:29 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Bare w/me here for moment, I got to vent. Is it just me or do most people have no idea how to negotiate? So I just had dude on letgo ask me if I still had tires and how much I wanted. I told yes I had and what they retail for. I then told him I'm willing to negotiate. He replies he just bought same tires for his truck for 1k. He asks what I want for them. I repeat I'm willing to negotiate, how close to that same price u paid are u willing to come. He replies not that close sorry and thank you. I ask what were u thinking for a price and now won't respond. Did I miss something? So let's just say for arguments sake I was willing to sell for $20, this guy would never know bc he has no idea how to negotiate. I don't get it, I guess I offended him by asking how close he would come to paying what he already did in past.

14. Apr 9, 2017 at 1:28 AM
    Motor71

Motor71 teufel hunden

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2016 tundra platinum
    In my opinion I think there's a guy that'll pay 1k for it and that's probably the same guy going to the dealer and not shopping for a deal on a craigslist or online. Chance are you'll probably get half of what your asking for if you're lucky. And yes some people won't negotiate if they think you're too far off, so to save everyones time, they just don't bother.

15. Apr 9, 2017 at 5:25 AM
    sawzalot

sawzalot New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    14' Tundra D Cab 4x4 4.6 L
    Tonneau Cover
    No I searched a while and had no luck.

16. Apr 9, 2017 at 9:57 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
  17. Apr 9, 2017 at 10:18 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Yeah u got it straight, last I checked I wasn't a mind reader. So when I ask how close to 1k, that's his opportunity to say things such as $999.99 or $20, or any other number. I do, maybe I take it for granted bc I was in sales for so long and have negotiated more deals in a day than many others over their whole life. My point is why am I going to cut my nose off, why would I tell him the absolute lowest number I'd take. Why if he's willing to pay say $600 would I tell him I'd take $500? It's called a negotiation. If he was willing to pay $500 how does he know now I wouldn't sell for that. The term how close are u willing to come can be answered with a number very close or very far from it. It's a simple question which I thought would get me a simple answer. Guess not. He answered my question with a lot more words for nothing, where he could've simply gave me what I asked for, which is any fn number he wanted to regardless if it was close or not to the number he just paid for same tires. I didn't ask or care if he bought his new or not, it don't mean anything to me either way. I can tell u this too, regardless of the number he gave I'd more than likely ask for little more. That's called negotiating. The best take their feelings out of it and play it more like a game. My long winded point is he probably could've had my tires in his garage and all he had to do is give me any number as close or far away from what he just paid. Oh well, his loss, I'll end up selling em and have no idea what I'll get for em. I'm not going to tell someone what they are willing to pay, otherwise I'd cut off my nose by putting a number and say firm. I wasn't offended by him not giving a number I just thought it dumb on his part and in reality I probably should bc he wasting my time for nothing.

18. Apr 9, 2017 at 10:35 PM
    csuviper

csuviper Moderator Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Broomfield, CO
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD Sport CM 5.7L 4X4
    Some Mods :) See build thread for details
    Never hurts to ask.

@mgm16trdpro i will be pming you in a sec about this thread.

19. Apr 9, 2017 at 10:38 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    He could've got a good deal on them. He just didn't ask. Cphillo u are exactly correct. I just took a pic of what my local dealer printed off for me showing in black n white the msrp. That's not a number I just came up with,all I'm doing there is relaying some info. Honestly I don't give a rat's ass what that number is. I'm not saying that's what I need to get. Besides a good deal is all perception anyway. All I'm trying to do is sell my tires for the most I can get for them. Once I get a number from someone I can agree, disagree, or counter. I guess after going thru this I could walk away like a sensitive B and never sell em. So yeah I'm still confused why he wouldn't give a number to me, it's all relative anyway. I'm guessing maybe my experience negotiating multiple deals on a daily basis might be getting in my way of making a deal. Nah, he was just a sensitive B and I'll sell em my way fine. How far is Syracuse, for the right price and distance id consider meeting you. Just throwing that out there.

20. Apr 9, 2017 at 10:38 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Thank you sniper, that's my point. If u never ask u will never get.

21. Apr 9, 2017 at 10:43 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Gdiep it looks like u are 3.5 hrs from me, that's a hr and 45 min. Not ideal but not out question. I'm guessing when u take into account mpgs on my beast I'm guessing I'd prob lose money on the deal lol

22. Apr 9, 2017 at 11:04 PM
    csuviper

csuviper Moderator Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Broomfield, CO
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD Sport CM 5.7L 4X4
    Some Mods :) See build thread for details
    Ok guys just so you all know we do not allow competitive pricing listed in a sellers thread in the marketplace. I know you were all just being nice and trying to help out. Please send those comments as a PM.
    Some may post up a thread outisde of the marketplace asking how much they should sell something for. In this case it is totally acceptable to list what you sold something for or what you have seen it sell for.

23. Apr 9, 2017 at 11:09 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    I think they were just trying to help out this poor ol man that knows nothing about selling anything. Tnx anyway guys for your concern, it's appreciated.

Motor71 likes this.
  24. Apr 9, 2017 at 11:29 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    sawzalot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top