1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2022 Tundra Build CrewMax Trd Offroad 6.5 Bed

Discussion in '3rd Gen Builds (2022+)' started by natelaw, Oct 10, 2022.

1. Oct 10, 2022 at 1:25 PM
    natelaw

natelaw [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nathan
    Vehicle:
    2022 Tundra
    2022 TOYOTA TUNDRA

LIMITED CREWMAX 6.5 (RARE)

ARMY GREEN/ S-BLACK

TRD OFF-ROAD PACKAGE

Truck is brand new with only 950 miles on it. Built out for Overlanding but plans change.

Tundra has Power tilt / panoramic roof, Heated Steering Wheel, TRD Performance Air Filter, Paint Protection Film, JBL Premium sound system , Limited Power package including Wireless Charging all from Toyota.

The list of what has been completed on the truck is extensive and does not need to be listed twice in this ad. I am attaching a build sheet that details what has been done, where the products were purchased and what I paid for them. There is no charge for any installation of any of the items or other labor. This alone will save you thousands.

Many of the items on the truck are backordered today if you try and get them. I have them ordered approx. 3-4 months while the truck was arriving. Check out the photos for yourself and see the details.

The build is unique and allows the truck to still be used for a daily driver and not just an overland/camping rig. Integrated water tank system is amazing as is the solar charging system.

Oh and no sales tax from the dealer. Price is 86,950.00 for the Build. I also have many other items such as fridge/ shower/ power bank ect that can be purchased separately.

Phone calls only. I will not answer any text or emails. Price is not negotiable.

I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

A few of the main modifications

Westcott Lift 3” front 2” rear

Covert front bumper by CBI

Heretic 20” amber led

Warn evo winch

Ceramic coated glass and pano sunroof

Hood Solar

Aluminum roof top tent

KB Voodoo Aluminum bed rack

Ect….. (check out the build sheet)

Thanks

Located in Tucson, AZ

Nathan 520-247-four 8 six 8IMG_1777.jpg Tundra for sale.jpg IMG_1815.jpg IMG_1778.jpg IMG_1782.jpg IMG_1811.jpg IMG_1784.jpg IMG_1787.jpg IMG_1794.jpg IMG_1780.jpg IMG_1805.jpg IMG_1801.jpg IMG_1823.jpg IMG_1796.jpg IMG_1800.jpg IMG_1808.jpg IMG_1810.jpg IMG_1816.jpg IMG_1802.jpg IMG_1799.jpg IMG_1783.jpg IMG_1806.jpg IMG_1815.jpg IMG_1822.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top