1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2022 Lift Kits

Discussion in '3rd Gen Tundras (2022+)' started by PVS0530, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Apr 16, 2022 at 10:53 AM
    PVS0530

PVS0530 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Phil
    Vehicle:
    2022 Tundra platinum
    I had a 2017 platinum with a 2 1/2 leveling kit so when I purchased my 2022 platinum I immediately wanted to do the same thing but I've found that to be extremely difficult. And since you can't specifically order a 22 you kind of get what you get so my new truck also has the self leveling system which I have since found out adds a whole new level of difficulty to getting it lifted. Does anyone have any inside information on available lift kits. You can find a youtube video showing an OEM lift kit by Toyota and supposedly it is available in the "southern region" but know seems to know where. Or when this kit may be made available nationwide? I know it's not anyones fault but the supply shortages and the fact that it is a newly designed truck, I have found I can't get any accessories for it and I am very frustrated. Does anyone know if the self leveling system can be disabled or removed and how big of an issue that is?

2. May 24, 2022 at 12:23 PM
    onlinerider

onlinerider New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2022 Mag. Gray Platinum Tundra
    Pro Comp is supposedly making one for the platinum with the AVS.

Products Discussed in

To Top