1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2021 Creaky seat

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by eagleguy, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Jan 26, 2023 at 3:50 PM
    eagleguy

eagleguy [OP] New Member

Member:
    Ok guys,

Like many of you I have experienced issues with wipers chattering and my driver’s seat having snapping, creaking, loose movement issues which were NOT related to the lumbar support as many dealers including mine stated. As far as the wipers, I am on my third set (all replaced under warranty) of SIGHTLINE blades which Toyota stated are their “new” OEM replacement for the $95 dollar ones my truck originally came with. As I am not paying for the $95 ones I am stuck for now. As to the seat issue’ after numerous times going back to the dealer, they finally agreed there was an issue with my seat and replaced the lower seat frame with part number 71120-OC331 under warranty. Now there is no more snapping, shifting and creaking but the lumbar bag still makes noise sometimes. Hope this helps someone else!

Black Wolf likes this.
  2. Jan 26, 2023 at 3:54 PM
    Black Wolf

Black Wolf Bigfoot Hunter, Sasquatch too, but not Yeti

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Aurora CO
    Vehicle:
    2022 Nissan Frontier SV 4X4
    TuwaPro rack, Z1 Offroad stuff, NISMO suspension stuff, FlowmasterFX Extreme exhaust, AIS, OVS, J&L can, other goodies on the way
    I never paid more than $36 for a set of SightLines using dealer coupon. No coupon......$50

3. Jan 26, 2023 at 6:21 PM
    eagleguy

eagleguy [OP] New Member

Member:
    So far I have never paid anything. What I am saying id that my OEM's should have been replaced with the same when under warranty. If I remember correctly, Sightlines can be had on Amazon or Ebay for less than $36

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
    Black Wolf[QUOTED] likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top