1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2019 Tundra information needed

Discussion in 'General Tundra Discussion' started by eedro, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Jun 19, 2019 at 7:02 AM
    eedro

eedro [OP] New Member

Member:
    Hello All,

First let me thank the members of this forum for providing me with information. I have just now made an account so I can ask my questions directly to persons who have already been helpful.

I do have a few questions.
    1. I did purchase the extended warranty but everyone here seems to frown on that.. why?
    2. does anyone have a complete maintenance schedule. I am hearing about something about replacing differential fluid.
    3. there is one dealer here who is talking about me buying some sort of paint coating because Toyota paint is bad.. OptiPlex + I think he called it? so it is around $500 think itsi am now in worth it?
    4. I am now in the rust belt. Should I pay to have some sort of sealant put on the undercarriage?

2. Jun 19, 2019 at 7:50 AM
    Gotyour6

Gotyour6 New Member

Member:
    Fairport, NY
    Vehicle:
    2019 Tundra Pro
    I do have a few questions.
    1. I did purchase the extended warranty but everyone here seems to frown on that.. why?
    You can shop around and get one cheaper. Not everyone hates them, just the cost. I paid for mine through the dealer but I have less time and more money so thats what I did and I am happy with it

2. does anyone have a complete maintenance schedule. I am hearing about something about replacing differential fluid.
    I am pretty sure this is in your manual

3. there is one dealer here who is talking about me buying some sort of paint coating because Toyota paint is bad.. OptiPlex + I think he called it? so it is around $500 think itsi am now in worth it?

Dont bother. Look in the detailing forum
    4. I am now in the rust belt. Should I pay to have some sort of sealant put on the undercarriage?
    I never have but only keep mine for about 7 years

Products Discussed in

To Top