1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2019 limited LED bulb sizes?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by sweatypowderpig, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Nov 25, 2019 at 9:37 AM
    sweatypowderpig

sweatypowderpig [OP] New Member

Member:
    sierra nevada
    Vehicle:
    2019 Cement Limited DC TRD Off Road
    hoping to get some clarification.

I am going through and replacing most bulbs with LEDs. The interior and rear exterior are all fairly straightforward.

But I'm getting some conflicting information on the front, particularly the turn signal bulb.
    Some sources are listing the size as 4157NA and others are 7444NA.

I'm sorta at the point where I don't even wanna touch them since the information is so conflicting and a little confusing.

VLEDs handy vehicle selection tool says they don't offer a direct replacement for 2019, but as far as I know, nothing changed from 2018 to 2019. Cross reference charts and some on the forum also seem to indicate that a 7443A, like this https://www.vleds.com/shop-bulb-numbers/7440/7443-50-hv-amber.html would work

I'd also like to know if the resistors in the rear would be enough to also fix hyperflash in the front.

I'd like to do this right the first time so any tips about this mod would be appreciated!

anyone able to offer any assistance?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  2. Nov 25, 2019 at 11:41 AM
    sweatypowderpig

sweatypowderpig [OP] New Member

Member:
    sierra nevada
    Vehicle:
    2019 Cement Limited DC TRD Off Road
    well i did what I should have just done in the first place, called VLEDs. stellar customer service, very knowledgeable!

turn signal is a 7444NA, which their 7443 will fit. they just hadn't updated their 2019 tundra vehicle selector. resistors recommended if just doing a bulb replacement. seems some bulbs draw enough to not hyperflash, while others don't. bulb is standard, not CK.

Products Discussed in

To Top