1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2019 4x4 on 35’s??

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by CamR, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Jan 8, 2020 at 8:32 PM
    CamR

CamR [OP] 19 Tundra Limited

Member:
    First Name:
    Al
    Fayetteville, Ga
    Looking at putting 35’s on my 20”wheels. Any issues. Do I need to do anything more than a leveling kit? Can I use the factory wheels, or do I need to change the offset?
    Any help would be appreciated.

2. Jan 9, 2020 at 4:16 AM
    Atlas415

Atlas415 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Here is the sticky for the thread that covers that in depth. It should answer all of those questions. I'd hit that first, then once you settle on a specific setup of the exact tire, wheel and level/lifting kit, you can put that info into the search bar above and get a very high-confidence feel for whether it will work.

I'm relatively new here, but I notice that if someone new doesn't get very many responses to their post, it is almost always because there is already a treasure trove of data that already exist on this forum. I know it might be easier if everyone answered you, but I think that would clog up the forum with the number of times people do that.

But, I do promise you that if you do the research on here (and it does go quickly), and you don't find what you need, THEN ask for help, you will find that this is one of the nicest, most helpful truck forums in existence and the assistance is second to none. Great people here!

Good luck!

T-Rex266, LogCabins and Pinay like this.
  3. Jan 24, 2020 at 2:48 PM
    Atlas415

Atlas415 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Hey CamR, just following up to see if you had settle on a setup or if you had any questions you needed help with...

Products Discussed in

To Top