1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2014 Tundra Radio Wiring Diagram Non-JBL

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by bsavoir, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Nov 20, 2018 at 9:11 AM
    bsavoir

bsavoir [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Fort Hood, TX
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra SR5 DC 4x4
    Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust, Replaced bulbs w/ LED's, AFe intake, Bullydog Tuner, Aftermarket Audio system, Rhino Bed Light sports bar, Tonneau Cover, Spyder Auto Headlights and Taillights, Recon 3rd Brake Light, Kensun HID's, Fender Flares, Custom Leather Interior, Heated Seats, 5% Tint on the Rear Windows, Pod light Foglights, 31" light bar behind the grille, linex spray bedliner, linex sprayed grille, ditch lights w/ dual 3in LED pods, 60" Tailgate LED strip.
    I am looking for headunit wiring diagram for the connectors behind the radio. I need to rewire few things. I found some on Google but not what I need. I used to have them but lost the files I got off the TIS website a few years ago. I need the pin numbers and color of the wires.

2. Nov 25, 2018 at 12:07 PM
    bsavoir

bsavoir [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Fort Hood, TX
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra SR5 DC 4x4
    Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust, Replaced bulbs w/ LED's, AFe intake, Bullydog Tuner, Aftermarket Audio system, Rhino Bed Light sports bar, Tonneau Cover, Spyder Auto Headlights and Taillights, Recon 3rd Brake Light, Kensun HID's, Fender Flares, Custom Leather Interior, Heated Seats, 5% Tint on the Rear Windows, Pod light Foglights, 31" light bar behind the grille, linex spray bedliner, linex sprayed grille, ditch lights w/ dual 3in LED pods, 60" Tailgate LED strip.
    Got a 2-day subscription for Toyota TIS today, my new unit will be here Wednesday. So trying to get all the connectors in order to reconnect everything. Attached is what i was needing.

Does anyone have a back side picture of the Stock Non JBL Headunit looking straight at it or what connectors come from the harness?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
  3. Nov 25, 2018 at 6:41 PM
    bsavoir

bsavoir [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Fort Hood, TX
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra SR5 DC 4x4
    After looking over all the terminals i noticed that on the J139 connector it does not have all the slots filled based on the excerpt i found. Does anyone know if all the slots are filled with wires or not. I wish i would have took more pictures of the wiring harness itself prior to my destruction of the old connectors due to impatients, at the time i didn't care and know i do. If anyone has any pictures from an old install that would be helpful anything that shows the wiring harnesses that connect to the back of the radio.

I think I found all of the connectors im missing and currently working on fixing them but want to make sure before i install the new unit. Sorry for questions, google doesnt show very many pictures or videos of the harness close enough to see.

Products Discussed in

To Top