1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2010 Crewmax TSS, leveled, loaded, extras! $30k

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tundra Parts Marketplace (2007-2013)' started by atomictrent, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Mar 12, 2015 at 6:15 AM
    atomictrent

atomictrent [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Trent
    2010 Toyota Tundra TSS package. CrewMax, 4x4, tint, leveling kit, MotoMetal rims, TRD intake and exhaust, leather, tint, backup camera, full weathertech mats front and rear, Bluetooth/sat ready, upgraded stereo (front speakers, rear subs, amp).. etc etc. 7yr/100k in place.
    Truck has been babied and serviced regularly. never abused. Currently has 71k miles on the clock. Never smoked in, never wrecked, strictly maintained and adult owned.. Comes with an extra set of bumpers which I had planned on powder coating black.
    I am selling to buy another diesel, if you have a 2011 or newer PowerStroke, I would be interested in some trading.
    Asking $30k and have some room to wiggle, but no low ball offers please.. I have a free and clear title on this truck. Text me for more pics or info 505 401 9518
    Truck is located in New Mexico.

Attached Files:

2. Mar 12, 2015 at 9:24 AM
    T-Rex266

T-Rex266 Elon approved Staff Member

Member:
    Welcome to the forum!
    What makes you want to go back to diesel? Towing?

Best of luck with the sale!

3. Mar 12, 2015 at 4:10 PM
    atomictrent

atomictrent [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Trent
    Yes, going to be hauling a bigger trailer for longer distances... So sadly, gotta let the Tundra go

4. Mar 12, 2015 at 5:10 PM
    MotoTundra

MotoTundra The Ocho

Member:
    First Name:
    Don
    -TRS Mini D2S Retrofit on TRD Pro Headlights (Apollo 2.0 Shrouds, 35w XB Ballasts, 5500k Bulbs) -Baja Designs Squadron R Sport Aux lights. -TRD Pro Grill -TRD Rear Sway Bar -BakFlip VP Tonneau w/BakBox -Dipped wheels & bumpers -Iron Cross HD steps -Undercover Swingcase -SunTek Paint Protection film -Tinted glass -Bedmat -OEM Towing Mirrors
To Top