1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2008 tundra ..ABS CODE C0278 - OPEN CIRCUIT IN ABS SOLENOID RELAY CIRCUIT ....PLUS SECONDARY CODE C

Discussion in '2nd Gen Builds (2007-2013)' started by 2008tundrapooltruck, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Oct 22, 2019 at 8:14 PM
    2008tundrapooltruck

2008tundrapooltruck [OP] New Member

Member:
    2008 tundra ..ABS CODE C0278 - OPEN CIRCUIT IN ABS SOLENOID RELAY CIRCUIT ....PLUS SECONDARY CODE C1310 1, EV SYSTEM MALFUNCTION 2. HV SYSTEM MALFUNCTION

!! HELLO PLEASE HELP !!

WHEN I START MY TRUCK NO BAD DASH LIGHTS ARE LIT... I DRIVE, ONCE I HIT 15MPH THE DOORS LOCK, AS NORMAL, AND AT THE EXACT SAME TIME THAT THE DOORS LOCK..... THE DASH LIGHTS UP! BRAKE LIGHT, ABS LIGHT, VSC LIGHT, TRACTION LIGHT ALL LIGHT UP AND I LOOSE THE ANTI LOCK BREAKING AND TRACTION FUNCTIONS...

CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WITH THESE CODES AND SYMPTOMS WHAT THE PROBLEM IS?? I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A ABS RELAY BUT THIS TRUCK DOES NOT SEEM TO HAVE AN ABS RELAY. SO NOW I'M THINKING ITS THE ABS MODULE AND THAT THE ABS SOLENOID MAY BE PART OF THE ABS CONTROL MODULE..

LIKE I SAY PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Products Discussed in

To Top