1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

1st gen tundra 35s

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by 06Tundra1984, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Apr 30, 2021 at 12:15 AM
    06Tundra1984

06Tundra1984 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Drazen
    If I run the icon stage 2 3” on my 06 tundra would it be fine or would I have to use bump stops, diff drop, and maybe a 2” body lift to make it work or would the lift it’s self be enough to fully flex and no rubbing and I would do a icon uca as well

2. May 2, 2021 at 9:32 PM
    GIN•OKUMA

GIN•OKUMA Can’t get to SSEM from there. RGBA1

Member:
    First Name:
    Fish
    26.57°
    Vehicle:
    Noun; a machine, usually with wheels and an engine, used for transporting people or goods, especially on land
    Some of that depends on the wheel size and the offset of the wheel and what 35” tires you’re using. The actual tire size can very some depending on wheel size and manufacture.
    Fully flexed and locked 35’s will typically rub with just a 3” left. The right offset wheel can help limit some of that. A good alignment can also help eliminated some of that. Body lift could help some. Diff drop, that’s more angle of the dangle, choose your wear points. I’m not a fan of the way a body lift looks but it could help clear larger tires depending on where they are rubbing. Also might look at regearing, it might be helpful depending on what you’re trying to accomplish after the build. ie. offroading, mall crawler, daily driver etc.

Products Discussed in

To Top