1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

1970 Dodge Charger

Discussion in 'Marketplace - Other' started by 2loud4ya, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Jul 31, 2015 at 5:42 PM
    2loud4ya

2loud4ya [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Marc
    Vehicle:
    2012 tundra rock warrior
    Everything
    • 1970 DODGE CHARGER 440 AUTO WAS A 318 4SPEED CAR WHEN IT STARTED ITS LIFE CAR WILL NEED FULL RESTORATION QUARTERS ARE NEWER FENDERS ARE OK FLOORS AND TRUNK NEEDS REPLACING.HAS ALOT OF MISC. PARTS NO INTIRIOR SEATS AT ALL HAS TIC TOC TAC ALL GLASS IS GOOD HAVE ANOTHER PASSENGER DOOR THAT GOES WITH IT.THE MOTOR WILL NEED REBUILD ALTHOUGH IT TURNS OVER IT HAS BEEN SITTING FOR 9YEARS.WOULD TRADE FOR THE RIGHT CAR. THIS IS A 1970 CHARGER GOOD LUCK TRYING TO START BUILDING ONE THAT IS IN THIS SHAPE VERY HARD TO FIND EVEN LIKE THIS WITH THIS PRICE CAR IS SOLD AS IS WHERE IS YOU COME GET IT YOU PAY SHIPPING CAR WILL BE SOLD WITH BILL OF SALE ONLY PLEASE DONT WASTE MY TIME AS WAY TO MANY PPL HAVE 1ST PERSON WITH THE RIGHT TRADE ITS YOURS I CAN KEEP IT RIGHT WHERE IT IS UNTILL YOU CAN GET IT SHIPPED AND PLEASE READ AD BEFORE YOU ASK ME DUMB QUESTIONS THANKS ALSO CAR IS IN NY YES NY AND PLEASE DONT OFFER ME JUNK I AM LOOKING FOR A CAR THAT IS READY TO GO THAT MAY NEED MINIMAL THINGS MUSCLE CAR PREFERRED THANKS.TEXT ME PICTURES OF WHAT YOU HAVE. CASH PRICE WILL NEED TO BE $7000.00 THANKS PM ME AND WE CAN DISCUSS THIS FURTHER I CAN ALSO SEND MORE PICTURES IF NEED BE

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

bandit likes this.
  2. Jul 31, 2015 at 5:45 PM
    Sean266

Sean266 #ThinBlueLine Staff Member

Member:
    Colorado
    GLWS!

3. Jul 31, 2015 at 5:53 PM
    2loud4ya