1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

1794 for sale-SOLD

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundra Parts Marketplace (2014-2021)' started by 2015_1794crewmax, Feb 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 21, 2017 at 6:17 AM
    2015_1794crewmax

2015_1794crewmax [OP] JBO

Member:
    First Name:
    Jared
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2015 Barcelona red 1794 crew max
    Daystar leveling kit 20" gear chrome wheels Factory tri-fold bed cover Chrome billet grille 6" chrome running boards Black lettering in the tailgate De-badged Hand painted gray pin strip Headlight revolutions L.E.D license plate Headlight revolutions L.E.D. interior kit
    Haha as much as I wish it were a weak moment......it's still for sale. Debating on letting it sit in a parking lot somewhere on a busy road with a for sale sign in the window. Not my proudest moment here fellas :sadviolin:

2. Feb 21, 2017 at 6:33 AM
    2015_1794crewmax

Member:
    First Name:
    Jared
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    Daystar leveling kit 20" gear chrome wheels Factory tri-fold bed cover Chrome billet grille 6" chrome running boards Black lettering in the tailgate De-badged Hand painted gray pin strip Headlight revolutions L.E.D license plate Headlight revolutions L.E.D. interior kit
    I
    Sounds about like what we are planning. Invited roughly 180 so banking on about 100 or so to come since it is a destination wedding.

Rest assured there most certienly will be an open bar. Lucky enough to have a groomsman offer to pay for the alcohol as a wedding gift so that should save me around 1500-2000 bucks :cheers:

I went thru all that escrow mess last year, bought my first house. Thought I could afford the truck and the house....fast forward a year and a half and here I am.

I'll be much happier when I have a little more wiggle room in the wallet. This whole no money for mods thing isn't any fun. So logic says smaller less fancy truck equals more quality mods.....trying to have a half full cup bare with me here

Marty McFly[QUOTED] likes this.
  3. Feb 21, 2017 at 7:51 AM
    Randy Morton

Randy Morton Life takes its toll, please have exact change.

Member:
    First Name:
    Randy
    Deepinahearta, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tundra Double Cab, Beta Variant (I call it my Land Yacht)
    My wife and I are on the other end of the mortgage game. We just paid off our house and will be applying part of the former house payment to the Tundra to pay it off a little early. Congratulations on home ownership. When you send in that last payment, you'll realize that your house was free in an odd way. If you hadn't bought a house, you'd be paying someone else for a place to live. That money would be gone forever. Now, you get to pay yourself for some place to live and at the end of the payments, you get to quit paying and still live there. Free House!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
    Marty McFly likes this.
  4. Feb 21, 2017 at 8:56 AM
    Marty McFly

Marty McFly Nobody calls me chicken!! Except when off roading

Member:
    First Name:
    Morty McBoonJug
    McBoonJug = McDonald’s and Moonshine in a Jug
    Vehicle:
    2016 StormTrooper Tundra CrewMax TRD PRO
    I envy you sir and congrats :hattip:.

5. Mar 10, 2017 at 10:14 AM
    2015_1794crewmax

Member:
    First Name:
    Jared
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    After pissing off a handful of sales men from a handful of dealerships I've finally managed to sale the truck.IMG_1682.jpgIMG_1681.jpg

Traded it on a 2012 Tacoma trd sport double cab long bed.
    IMG_1678.jpg

MotoTundra and T-Rex266 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top