1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

02 tundra fog light issue

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Roninriot, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Dec 16, 2018 at 2:12 PM
    Roninriot

Roninriot [OP] New Member

Member:
    Hello all, appreciate your help!

I have an '02 tundra limited access cab with failed fog lights I need some help with. I had all 4 lights with HIDs until the L headlight died and the R fog light started to flicker. The R fog would go off on its own, and would come back on if I turned the fog light switch off and then back on. Eventually the R fog failed all together and wouldn't come back on even with flipping the switch. With only 2 opposite lights working (fog and head) I decided to just upgrade all to LEDs. The two headlights work fine now with the LEDs.

When I went to disconnect the L HID fog from the harness, I found the connection was corroded and the harness broke. I then spliced in a new harness. But now, still, neither of the fog lights work with the new LEDs. The R harness is original and doesn't work (but this was the flickering and failing HID previously). Fuse and Relay are good. Other than simply buying a cheap halogen bulb and testing to make sure both of my LEDs aren't bad, I don't know where the issue would be. I honestly don't know where to go from here. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Products Discussed in

To Top